Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year

Hello everyone!

I've been very quiet around here lately and no other excuse than it's been Christmas and New Year.  I had a fantastic family Christmas spending time with loved ones and seeing some family who we don't get to see as much as we would like, this makes the time together much more precious.  I hope all you had a fab time over the festive season and had a well earned rest.

I have a card to show you which I made using papers which I had bought and stamping a sentiment.




I cut three panels all slightly different sizes of red card before cutting the three patterned pieces which I made a few mm's smaller than the red.  I then stuck them together before placing them onto my card.  I chose a pink ink to stamp my "Happy Birthday!" sentiment and I think this finishes the card off beautifully.

I'm pleased with this card as I think it could suit many ages.

I will be putting it into my Etsy shop soon which can be viewed here.  There's also some of my cushions which will brighten up your home ready for Spring which is just around the corner. 

Also today I've taken some photos today and designed some new cd covers for my dad's duo Eurasianeyes, you can see a sneak preview of the cover on their Facebook page, you can also visit their website here.

Anyway, that's enough from me for today but I will be back soon with some new products which I haven't yet shown you all!  Keep an eye out.

Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment